Recruiter, US Sales
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
Be a Career Changer as a key team player moving NuVasive’s Talent Acquisition Team forward as we tackle exciting new initiatives and act as valued, talent advisors to our business partners. As a seasoned recruiting professional, you pride yourself on building strong relationships with your hiring managers, candidates and HR business partners to create a positive candidate experience, act as a trusted advisor and collaborate seamlessly across multiple HR team members. You have a keen focus on attracting, selecting and retaining “A Players” while also keeping compliance and process improvement in mind. Your days will offer new challenges and a variety of tasks, including:
- Source, screen, assess, and facilitate selection of top talent
- Partner with Hiring Managers & HR Business Partners to develop a strategic sourcing strategy for the role
- Manage entire recruitment lifecycle from candidate sourcing and identification to onboarding
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience through consistent follow up communication and timely feedback
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) and work with Hiring Managers to identify future talent pipelining opportunities for key positions. Consistently build A Player candidate pipelines for key positions that support the strategic business objectives of the departments they serve, by leveraging the current CRM capabilities within our ATS, as well as social recruiting know how
- Negotiate and build relationships with outside recruiters and other creative talent resources such as organizations and associations to fill open positions
- Work with the Compensation team to develop and negotiate compelling and competitive offer packages
- Assist in the execution of TA programs including social media initiatives, recruitment activity planning (job fairs, open house events, etc.) and company-wide campus recruitment campaign
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485
- 5+ years full cycle recruiting and sourcing experience
- Experience with ATS and CRM platforms
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written), strong negotiation skills, ability to have a consultative conversation.
- Proven utility experience sourcing and assessing passive talent
- Experience successfully employing behavioral interviewing techniques
- Strong project management skills
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy
- Proven success with projects and pipeline creation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Social Recruiting skills on platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Medical Device Exposure
- Experience with UltiPro and Avature
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.