NuVasive is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated solutions for the spine. The Company is the 3rd largest player in the $8.2 billion global spine market. With a focus on Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes, we are revolutionizing how spine procedures are performed on patients around the world.
Why should you join NuVasive?
$1 B in 2017 revenue, we are continuing to climb at 11% revenue growth with 33 worldwide locations and 2200 employees. This is THE place to start a career, to accelerate your careers, and have larger relative impact that anywhere else you have worked.
Our commitment to the Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes has helped patients all over the world overcome crippling back pain and be able to return to doing the things they love.
Why should you join the Sales team?
While NuVasive is growing at double digit pace, we need top sales rock stars to achieve the revenue and product mix requirements for their territories. Join a team that works with top surgeons to provide innovative solutions to back pain and spine surgery.
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a wide variety of field sales support within an assigned geography while developing to become a sales specialist. This individual is responsible for coordinating (transporting, setting up and reassembling) surgical instrument sets, giving intraoperative support to surgical staff during procedures and pursuing business development activities to create new revenue opportunities for sales territories.
- Provide coordination and logistic support in properly ordering, transporting, setting up and reassembling surgical instrument sets inside sterile processing departments at hospitals and surgery centers.
- Act as a product support consultant to surgeons and operating room staff during surgical procedures in the safe and proper use of NuVasive® products and related surgical techniques.
- Support and contribute to the growth of revenues in assigned Sales Specialists territories through delegated business development activities with surgeons, hospitals and related staff.
- Develop the required technical, clinical and sales competencies through the completion of the sales associate development program in order to qualify and meet the expectations of becoming a Sales Specialist within 18-24 months.
- Work extended, off normal work hours with flexibility in being able to adjust personal schedule