US, US, Field
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Field State: Texas
NuVasive is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated solutions for the spine. The Company is the 3rd largest player in the $8.2 billion global spine market. With a focus on Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes, we are revolutionizing how spine procedures are performed on patients around the world.
Why should you join NuVasive?
Over $1 B in 2018 revenue, we are continuing to climb at 7% revenue growth with a presence in over 50 countries and 2600 employees. This is THE place to start a career, to accelerate your career, and have a larger relative impact than anywhere else you have worked.
Why should you join the Sales team?
As NuVasive continues to grow, we need top sales rock stars to achieve the revenue and product mix requirements for their territories. Join a team that works with top surgeons to provide innovative solutions to back pain and spine surgery.
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a wide variety of field sales support within an assigned geography while developing to become a Sales Specialist.
· Develop the required technical, clinical and sales competencies through the completion of the sales associate development program in order to qualify and meet the expectations of becoming a Sales Specialist within 18-24 months
· Provide coordination and logistic support in properly ordering, transporting, setting up and reassembling surgical instrument sets inside sterile processing departments at hospitals and surgery centers
· Act as a product support consultant to surgeons and operating room staff during surgical procedures in the safe and proper use of NuVasive® products and related surgical techniques
· Support and contribute to the growth of revenues in assigned Sales Specialists territories through delegated business development activities with surgeons, hospitals and related staff
· Work extended, off normal work hours with flexibility in being able to adjust personal schedule
· Associates degree
· 2+ years in general business to business sale
· Must be able to provide after hours and weekend case support, as necessary
· Proactive mindset with the dexterity to quickly make sense of complex issues while managing multiple tasks simultaneously
· Highly organized with the capacity to prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment
· Knowledge of utilizing computers/tablets with familiarity to work in customer relationship management tools and the Microsoft suite of products
· Competency to learn and effectively articulate technical product knowledge and medical terminology in discussions with customers
· Aptitude to handle rejection and eliminate roadblocks; rarely gives up and tries different approaches when the first solution doesn’t work
· Bachelor’s degree
· 1+ year in medical device sales
· Have a science and/or technical background or aptitude