The Contracts Analyst will work within NuVasive’s Pricing and Contracts team with the objective of managing capital equipment contract requirements and aligning them with corporate business objectives. This includes operational support towards all facets of capital equipment contract implementation. In this role, you will collaborate with NuVasive’s Capital Equipment, Legal, and Commercial Sales teams by drafting, facilitating, and negotiating favorable terms in support of revenue & profitability objectives.
- Drafting, reviewing, red-lining, and negotiating legal documents relating to the sale of capital equipment in accordance with corporate policies.
- Coordinating, facilitating, and actively participating in contract negotiations with both external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Providing strategic direction on contractual options and approaches to efficiently drive contract negotiations to favorable outcomes.
- Cross-functional collaboration to develop and maintain capital equipment contract templates including but not limited to capital equipment terms and conditions, equipment service agreements, and bundled pricing agreements.
- Facilitating responses to customer RFQs (Request for Quotation) and RFPs (Request for Proposal).
- Driving consistency in the contracting process through timely execution and management of capital contracts.
- Ensuring that signed contracts and negotiated changes are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness to support successful implementation and contract compliance.
- Collaborate with the Pricing Team to coordinate the implementation of pricing contracts and assist in resolving contract related issues.
- Other tasks as required to support customer contracting implementation.