Sales Specialist (South West Germany)
EMEA, Germany, Germany
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 50%
- Accelerate revenue and market penetration for all products in the territory while driving the development of relationships with key spine surgeon customers.
- Conduct key marketing activities such as peer-to-peer spine surgeon events and visiting surgeon programs that espouse the values of our foundation technologies. Additionally, sell the virtues of the Marquis Visit Program to customer targets in order to educate and drive usage of NuVasive products and procedures.
- Execute the sales plan and thoughtfully produce monthly and quarterly updates to the plan and review process.
- Acquire clinical competency skills with all NuVasive products to assure role of sales expert in an elite sales force. Surgical case coverage is required, with the goal of providing the highest degree of value to surgeon and patient.
- Forecasts sales plans and reports progress.
- Leverages available people resources to ensure effective case coverage.
- Provides direction to spine / clinical associates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to three years of medical device experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous Spinal device experience preferred
- Proficient and accurate with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), charting, flowcharting, and graphs
- Competency in navigating the Internet
- Ability to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstracts and/or concrete variables
- Valid state driver's license required
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Experience in Spine sales
- Strong network
- Speaks fluent English and German
- Lives in region
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.