NuVasive is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated solutions for the spine. The Company is the 3rd largest player in the $8.2 billion global spine market. With a focus on Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes, we are revolutionizing how spine procedures are performed on patients around the world.
Why should you join NuVasive?
$1 B in 2017 revenue, we are continuing to climb at 11% revenue growth with 33 worldwide locations and 2200 employees. This is THE place to start a career, to accelerate your careers, and have larger relative impact that anywhere else you have worked.
Our commitment to the Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes has helped patients all over the world overcome crippling back pain and be able to return to doing the things they love.
Why should you join the Sales team?
While NuVasive is growing at double digit pace, we need top sales rock stars to achieve the revenue and product mix requirements for their territories. Join a team that works with top surgeons to provide innovative solutions to back pain and spine surgery.
- Accelerate revenue and market penetration for all products in the territory while driving the development of relationships with key spine surgeon customers.
- Spread the word about the benefits of NuVasive’s innovative Maximum Access Surgery (MAS) by conducting key marketing activities such as peer-to-peer spine surgeon events and visiting surgeon programs that espouse the values of our foundation technologies.
- Sell the virtues of the Marquis Visit Program to customer targets in order to educate and drive usage of NuVasive products and procedures.
- Execute the sales plan and thoughtfully produce monthly and quarterly updates to the plan and review process.
- Represent NuVasive as the industry leaders by acquiring clinical competency skills with all NuVasive products to assure role of sales expert in an elite sales force. Surgical case coverage is required, with the goal of providing the highest degree of value to surgeon and patient.
- Most importantly- make people’s lives better! Be a part of a team that has revolutionized spine surgery and prides ourselves on outstanding patient outcomes that extend beyond the operating room.
Two to three years medical device experience
Proficient and accurate with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), charting, flow charting, and graphs.
Competency in navigating the Internet.
Ability to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstracts and/or concrete variables.
Valid state driver's license required.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
Provide afterhours and weekend case support, as necessary.