Sales Specialist - Ⅰ
APAC, Japan, Japan
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
- Responsible for selling the company’s implantable medical devices to hospitals, clinics, and physicians as appropriate.
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
- Applies in-depth specialty knowledge within subject area to complete assignments of diverse scope; contributes to the development of new plans, models, standards and techniques.
- Leads projects of limited scope; provides training and constructive input to team members.
- Solves problems in complicated situations through the application and integration of analytical skills, creativity and judgment.
- Adapts communication to accommodate audience diversity and may communicate internally at higher levels.
- Impacts business performance and operational efficiency through the delivery of results.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With over $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has an approximate 2,400 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.