US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
This is an exciting opportunity for a Talented Software Engineer to join our NVM5 Dev Team as you engage in development on new features, as well as maintenance of the existing code base. As a seasoned Software Engineer, you’ll tap into your software development expertise as you tackle complex issues utilizing multi-threaded components taking design, requirements, and standards into account.
In this role, you'll be a full lifecycle developer, who loves the challenges of software development as you design, code and unit test your code. Because you take pride in your work, you'll understand the importance of code standards as you develop quality, sustainable code with a solid design. Hitting milestones and deadlines will be a part of your nature, and you'll enjoy collaborating with teams to ensure on-time delivery. With an eye on continual improvement, you'll possess a great can-do attitude and openly share ideas to help the Dev Team improve the software development process and overall development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Electrical Engineering and/or a similar discipline
- 3+ of software product design and development with OO languages
- Development experience with .Net & C# in a Windows and/or Web environment
- Strong skills developing with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Agile software development methodologies and TDD
- Solid understanding of WPF and MVVM
- Solid understanding of C/C++ development
- Proven experience developing and maintaining commercial grade distributed, fault-tolerant software components
- Experience in software development for medical devices will be an asset
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.