As a Sales Specialist at NuVasive, you’ll be responsible for supporting our sales team revenue objectives through customer and product support requirements across the territory. You’ll ensure market penetration for all products in the region while driving the development of relationships with key spine surgeon customers through key marketing activities such as peer-to-peer spine surgeon events and visiting programs that espouse the values of our foundation technologies.
- Thoughtfully produce monthly and quarterly plans and updates that support the sales team’s objectives
- Acquire clinical competency skills with all NuVasive products
- Provide regular monthly and timely feedback on a variety of topics including volume of case covered, market feedback, competitive activities, new target accounts, ideas regarding sales growth and new product development opportunities
- Provide formal communication of customer needs to personnel for the purposes of improving existing products and developing new products
- Provide check/balance for field travel time and expenditures in order to serve surgeons and hospitals that offer the best sales potential, as well as adhere to T&E budget as provided by the company
- Able to independently and skillfully cover all NuVasive related cases, and ability to articulate and work in congruence with the NuVasive corporate culture and related philosophies.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all major NuVasive competitors in all major product areas