As a Senior Associate Product manager on the Fixation and Complex Spine team, you’ll have the opportunity to influence the future of complex deformity and minimally invasive spine surgery. NuVasive’s RELINE posterior fixation portfolio will provide the foundation for you to focus your downstream efforts while also providing opportunities to identify and evolve the platform.
Integrating our world class implant systems with our surgical intelligence systems will also be a key focus for this position as we continue to proceduralize our fixation solutions with our surgeon partners.
- Become proficient on all NuVasive technologies and clinical applications in order to engage in meaningful decision-making conversations with surgeons, sales, marketing, training, and other corporate teams
- Build and leverage product management skills including market research, forecasting, branding, and labeling
- Work cooperatively with global marketing partners, sales, training and key surgeon champions to successfully grow the utilization of NuVasive products
- Assist with cadaver training or product validation labs
- Maintain a front-line presence for the customer experience, assisting Sales with critical troubleshooting and raising trending product performance issues
- Develop marketing collateral, communications, and tools to grow adoption of NuVasive products
- Assist in new product launches through cooperative work with other members of the global marketing team and field sales
- Attend key trade shows and conferences to assist with product demonstrations, technology suites and market research
- Develop and maintain procedural knowledge and key surgeon relationships by attending cases, providing product demonstrations to hospital executives or surgeons, and collaborating with engineering