Sr. Marketing Coordinator
APAC, Japan, Japan
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
- Provides administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details.
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
- Completes a variety of complex or difficult tasks; uses standard protocols to determine methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Applies advanced technical/ administrative knowledge and skills.
- Identifies and solves problems using defined procedures and policies.
- Works independently on new and ongoing assignments by following standard protocols.
- Typically coordinates information and resources across different teams, understanding the way these complement and support each other.
- Typically requires a Associate degree and a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With over $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has an approximate 2,400 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.