Join NuVasive’s Talent Acquisition Team as we tackle exciting new initiatives and scale globally. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator at NuVasive, you are on the front lines of our recruiting efforts. In this role, you will put your problem-solving skills to use every day; driving business priorities while ensuring a pristine candidate experience. You will be exposed to diverse experiences and developmental opportunities - this is a fantastic entryway into the world of HR and Recruiting. Your days will be fast-paced, energized, and fun!
As our Sr. TA Coordinator, you'll juggle administrative support for our Talent Acquisition function in the areas of interview scheduling, background checks, onboarding, and overall candidate experience. You'll also have the opportunity to learn and receive hands-on experience with sourcing and full cycle recruiting.
- Provide high touch communication to all candidates, ensuring they are always aware of their status as a candidate or new hire as well as the necessary next steps in the process
- Coordinate comprehensive candidate logistics, including candidate travel, candidate scheduling, and candidate expense reports
- Coordinate and schedule complex interview schedules (phone, in-person, video conference) and act as point person on the day of interview (where applicable)
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, local HR and hiring managers to ensure consistent communication and statuses of positions and/or candidates
- Initiate background checks and drug screens and gather all necessary new hire information
- Organize, update, and maintain a wide variety of resource information within the applicant tracking system
- Follow defined Talent Acquisition lifecycle within the applicant tracking system including tracking/maintenance of candidate and requisition records. Assists the recruitment team in ensuring the accuracy of data
- Generates correspondence with applicants as needed
- Develop practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals
- Participates in implementing/maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance with company policies and legal requirements